The original inside seamless jeans.
Smooth Stride's roots lie in Boise, Idaho where founder Marianne had a great idea: could blue jeans be constructed without an inseam?
So she set to work. The answer was "yes", and the results got great feedback.
Finally, a pair of jeans that you can ride in every day...and then muck stalls or go to the grocery store without changing! No-Inseam Jeans make chafing a thing of the past. They are as comfortable as riding breeches or jodphurs, but look, perform, wash, and wear like regular jeans. Stretch denim provides comfort and a great fit whether in the saddle or out! Real Horseback Riding Jeans or Full-Seat Riding Jeans - each provide the perfect combination of comfort and performance, fit and style.
Smooth Stride is now owned by Désirée (Smith) Johnson. Désirée is an accomplished 3-day event competitor, instructor and trainer and delighted to have the opportunity to to provide riders, both Western and English, with practical, comfortable, and flattering everyday riding jeans. Give Désirée a call at (509) 521-5496 or send her a message at email@example.com!
- Read Real Riding Jeans Customer Reviews
- Read Full Seat Jeans Customer Reviews
- Read Extended Knee Patch Customer Reviews
- Write a Review...
- Horseman's News - July 2020
- Cowgirl Magazine - January 2020
- TrailMeister - May 2016
- Tri Cities Journal of Business - April 2016
- Interview with Désirée - February 2016
- Eventing Nation - December 2015
- Decidedly Equestrian - October, 2015
- Horseback Magazine - January 2014
- About Us
- Gift Certificates