First time customer?
Here's a special offer:
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to find which SIZE fits YOU best!
Then we will:
- Order two different sizes of the same style and
- Type the secret word "COLT" into your Order Notes
HOW TO ORDER:
- Ship both to you and
- Include a pre-paid return shipping label and package and
- Not (yet) charge your credit card (sorry, we can't extend this offer to our "check by mail" payment option)
- Select the style you want and the size closest to your size from the sizing page, and click "ADD TO CART"
- Your cart will display with your selection. Then click "SHOP FOR MORE ITEMS" and select a second size, either one smaller or one larger (your choice) than your first one and again click "ADD TO CART"
- If this is the first time you're reading this, and you've already selected your first pair, just click "SHOP FOR MORE ITEMS" and pick a second size, either one smaller or one larger (your choice) from your first one and again click "ADD TO CART"
- Type the (now not so) secret word "COLT" into your Order Notes
- The COLT offer is limited to two jeans only, and only once per customer. If you'd like to order more than two jeans, please place a second order.
- The FREE RETURN portion of our COLT offer is limited to the contiguous United States only.
- When you place your COLT order, you will enter your credit card into, and your credit card will be AUTHORIZED. This authorization will show on your statements as "PENDING".
- IMPORTANT: "Authorized" or "Pending" is not "charged". If you see PENDING or AUTHORIZED on your statement, this does NOT mean that we have charged you. We won't charge you until you decide to keep jeans, or fail to return them in good condition in a reasonable amount of time.
- Return both (in salable condition* within 20 days**) then we will charge your credit card for the outbound shipping only.
- Keep one and return one. When we receive your return (salable, within 20 days), we will then and only then, charge your credit card for the one you kept and the outbound shipping only
- Keep both; then we will charge your credit card for both and the outbound shipping
- Keep one and return one which isn't salable OR after more than 20 days then we'll charge you for both and outbound shipping
- Return one or both (in salable condition AFTER 20 days), then we will refund your credit card less outbound shipping
* salable condition is determined solely by us
** 20 calendar days after the date of your original order - this is because the credit card authorization is only good for 30 days!
Fair enough? Then we'll both know what size you are for next time!